1. Individual Needs & Goals: Practitioners and patient will devise a plan of wants, needs, and goals that will best fit the patient’s unique lifestyle.
2. Measurements & Casting: Practitioners will measure the residual limb and cast to ensure the proper fit.
3. Check Socket: Practitioner will ensure the check socket achieves total contact. For example: right size, shape, and comfortable to wear
4. Assembly of Prosthetic: Practitioner and technician will then work together to fabricate the prosthetic, ensuring the most agreeable fit for the patient.
5. Delivery: Our patients are our family at Premier Prosthetics and Orthotics. Our assistance doesn’t stop once you receive your prosthetic—after delivery, adjustments and follow up appointments are essential. They allow us to work as a multidisciplinary team in order to ensure proper function and fit as they adjust to life with their new prosthetic.
Premier Prosthetics and Orthotics strives to directly impact the quality of life of our patients for the better—as soon as you walk through our doors, you become part of the Premier family. From our dedicated staff to our state-of-the-art facilities, Premier is completely committed to providing the highest level of convenience and care. If you’d like to learn more about us or schedule a free consultation, please call our office at (314)-262-8900 today.